Today wake up at 10 plus... eat my breakfast den play computer lo... hmmm watch mobtv... den play abit of maple nia... after about 1.40pm, off I go to work le... today I’m late for work... late for 6mins lehz... cox be4 I go work, my stomach pain ma... so bo bian go make cake... that y late lo... during work, it is abit sian and also busy... after Joel come den I relax sia... have my dinner at 6.30pm to 7.30pm with song lai and E boy...
After come back from break, I go do pwp liao... actually can finish my PWP at 8.30pm de... but hor sometime happened... I accidentally make de canola oil fall from the top shelf... de oil is spill on de floor... I quickly take de bottle of oil up... so to stop it from flowing out more... den I call de SO to help to take one plastic bag to put de bottler of oil in side... after that I go take 2 packets of flour to pour it on de floor bit by bit... cox flour can suck all de oil up... after that I use my hand to mix de flour n oil... den I call cleaner to help mi clean it up... haiz give mi extra job nia... or else I can finish early de lo...
I finish pwp at 9.15pm... den take trolley back to ntuc from 9.15 to 9.45... after that help closing le lo... today is de last day of 5% le... so I remove all de flags hanging on de top around de ntuc... after that go home lo... hmmm that all for today... 11:35pm... 10/10/07... bk signing off...