The time is 6.27am in the morning... and I haven rest or take a sleep yet... now I still active sia... I just come back from Juan’s house which is 2 blks away from mi... hmmm ytd 12am plus I’m blogging... den she msg everyone ask who wanna come play mahjong in her house... so I quickly agree that I wanna play... cox really too long bo play le...
At about 1.15am liang, jas and me meet at her house lo... we just play one game of mahjong nia... hmmm took about 3 hour plus to finish the game... Juan nv play so her mother play for her... in the end of de game, I and Juan’s mother lose $4 sia... liang and jas win $4 each... anyway I learn alot of things at there... all about mahjong de... hmmm I got za hu one time sia... actually is hu la... about cannot hu like tht de... feel like kana scold by her mum... cox her mum keep saying cannot like tht de... I keep saying sry... Haha... anyway liang also za hu... but everyone forgive mi so have to forgive him too...
After playing mahjong, we play other game... at that time, her mum go sleep le... and Juan's sis come join us play too... hmmm we play cards... it is really fun... cox the forfeit is drink one cup of water... dun think is just a cup or water... when u accumulate it hor... is really alot lo... I drink till I buay tahan need to go toilet... they pro sia... dunnid to go de... anyway I think I nv drink alot la... drink de most de is Juan... cox she keep forfeit lehz... after that game, is about time to go home le... cox liang and jas need to go home le... so off I go home le... ok... I think I’m tired now le... have to go take rest le... hmmm later still have to work from 2-10pm... 6:45am... bk signing off...