Ok blogging ytd things... ytd wake up at 8.15am... cox I’m tired... reached school at 8.45am... in school all lesson is quite normal la... just that very slack lehz... cox alot people nv come to school today... just becox the lesson start at 8am ended at 5pm so people dun wan to come ba... in the first lesson, at least got15people ba... den after de first lesson, left about 10 people like that... so after the break, is CS lesson… teacher dun wan to teach sia... cox the population is too less le... so he say tml den he teach... which mean today he will teach...
After his lesson, got another lesson... the another lesson left only 8 people lo... so less... teacher teach awhile den nv teach liao... actually is 5pm release de... but 4 pm, I’m back home lo... slack till 5.45pm den I go work... I late for 15min cox be4 I go work, my stomach pain... so bo bian... that y late lo... at work do de same thing lo... take trolleys and baskets... and also PWP... when I’m working on that pwp, hong wei go help m... we work very fast… ytd he found a N73... music edition de... hmmm is a gal's phone... the phone keep ringing but he nv answer... so helped him to answer it... actually de gal wan mi to meet her to give her back...
I tell her to meet mi... since she wan back her phone... the gal agree to come meet mi... or else hong wei got a new phone le... wahaha... when I return her de phone, she just say thank you nia... den I say to her... not I found de... is hong wei found it... so she go thank him lo... Wednesday working is quite slack la... but also very tired after a long day... after work I went home lo... hmmm that all for ytd... 10:38am... 24/10/07... bk signing off...