Wow... today I really very very de hyperactive sia... cox I have been awake since 12pm on (20/10) to 3.39am(21/10)... 15 hours 39 mins bo sleep on my bed... I miss my bed alot... but first I got to blog first... cox I cannot sleep when my stomach is full of water... haiz... now have to keep going toilet... I dun like to go toilet when I’m sleeping and having sweet dream... if I go toilet when sleeping, I will forgot my sweet sweet dream de... wahaha... jkjk...
Ok today I work from 2-10pm... I’m really tired la... cox 4 hours plus of sleep nia... during working, I tend to slack(eat snake) alot... today work 7 hours abit buay tahan... hmmm at work not so many people come shop... trolleys is almost full all de time... hmmm that good for mi... cox I can slack alot lo... Haha... during work my eyes feel like closing... half open eyes all de time... I almost bang people while pushing trolleys... but luckily bo bang people... Haha... today I have my break with song lai... hmmm we go tampines S11 eat... after eating I go back ntuc myself... cox song lai need to rush back to ntuc to open L-trolleys for those nite boys...
After I reach ntuc, I still got 30mins be4 I start work... I’m really exhausted le... so I take a rest lo... I scare I fall asleep... so while I rest, I listen to music... 1 song 5mins... so I listen to 6 song be4 I wake up... after that is 7pm le... so go work lo... work till 10pm den off I go home lo.. today I nv help joel in closing de door... cox I’m tired... today I take bus 38 home... inside de bus I got get some rest... actually when I reached home, I intend to take a bath den go sleep de...
But hor when I reach my void deck, liang msg mi... say go eat supper... hmmm den I agree with it lo... since it will be their last nite be4 TP school reopen... after today won't be meeting them that much le... will miss them alot alot de... Haha... we msn chat first to decide... after that they agree with bedok 85... but onli one person dun agree... wan go changi see ah gua(her best friend)... lol...
After that I get change le... meet sj first so to meet them together... today liang drive again... we really qian him alot alot ren qing... his really a good guy man... sure alot gals wan to woo him de... Haha... at bedok 85, only I and liang eat nia... juan, fred and jas drink water only... say wht eat supper... I think only mi and liang eat nia...
After eating, liang drive us back to Simei... in de car, someone keep saying that they nv come my house be4... forgot who start first de… ya correct what they say is true... not I dun let u all come... firstly my house no aircon lehz... secondly my family is at home... den also no room lehz... anyway my family members nv invite people come my house de... unless close de... sorry guys... and also plz dun say bad thing about my family members... u wan u can say mi... dun say my FAMILY members... I really hate it...
We go sj house again... nv play mahjong sia... cox they say very sian... and also very long(take alot of time)... I’m de onli one who is despo for mahjong... lol... so we play simple games... we play back the game ytd we play de... de game is more interesting le... cox got more player... ytd only mi, liang, jas, juan and juan youngest sis... today got fred and juan eldest sis...
The more people de more fun it is... Haha... we play for one game nia... alot people tio forfeit sia... all thz to ni wo ta... lol... juan's youngest sis tio de most... cox she talk a lot in de game... Haha... anyway to avoid forfeit is to keep quiet... Haha... I think I tio de least forfeit... but I also drink alot... cox liang tell mi to help him drink some... his is my 7 years friend... cannot dun help him... Haha...
After that game, we still got play some games la... about 3pm plus off we go home le... cox tml they got something on... and also I need to get some rest so to work from 11am to 5pm... I think I will write to here le... my eyes is 3/4 close le... that all for today… 4:27am... 20/10/07... bk signing off...