Blogging Friday first... hmmm wake up at 11am... den blog ytd thingy... den play maple... until 1pm have lunch and breakfast together den go work le... at work still ok la... very slack... got ah wah help mi... I can slack(eat snake) abit la... when I come work, lao uncle tell mi go one of de blk take trolley... I go wrong blk sia... den I called him to ask him wht blk... hmmm I walk from blk to blk for 30mins ba to take one spoil trolley back... after that I continue to work till Joel come le... he work with mi from 5-10.20pm...
Today very slack... so I chit chat with him and also a SO... very sian la... 5pm I have my dinner with hong wei... he work 6pm de... he 5pm come ntuc to eat with mi lo... 6pm I work till 10pm den I go home lo... work very smooth... after I reach home, I take my bicycle and cycle to pasir ris to take back my memory card n UMD... it has been 1 week lo I nv use my psp... after taking my stuff, I cycle back home lo... the time is about 11.30pm... hmmm that all for ytd ba...
Saturday, I actually wanna wake up at 9am plus de... but it is raining... sleep till cannot wake up... so continue to sleep till 10pm plus... I eat my breakfast den play computer lo... about 12pm plus, my father call mi go out buy food... today he work nite shift so about 12.45pm he has to go off le... he eat his lunch den off he go to work le... den for mi I have my lunch at 1pm den 1.30 I go work le...
Today work same shift as ytd... 2-10pm... today not so busy... alot of Chinese people come shop... very few Malay people... haiz I paid $10 for a door card for ntuc de... hmmm I lost it since last week Saturday... den today I got another new door card le... without door card very jialet... cox every time need to ask from people... very paiseh de lehz... today work also smooth... nothing happened... today I have my break at 6.30pm... that song lai cannon ball mi... he say go have dinner at 6pm... den he say cannot have to delay it... so I go ask de SO(Security Officer) to have dinner with mi... eat alone very sian de... so SO eat about 6.30pm... den I eat 6.30 lo... den I saw song lai be4 I go eat with SO... he say he can go along... so we 3 go eat...
After eating is about going to 7.30pm lo... den continue to work... today very slack... my timing of taking trolley is also very good... I predict too good le... so work very relax... during closing time, the cashier is very fast in clearing those customers... about 10.08pm I can close de door le... normally is about 10.12pm de... quite fast... after work go home lo... tml work from 8.45am to 2.15pm... hmmm that all for today... 11:34pm... 13/10/07... bk signing off...