Today wake up early... auto wake up sia... actually I set alarm to wake up at 7.30am... but I wake up at 7am le... yesterday 2am sleep... hmmm 5 hour of sleep nia... den wake up eat my breakfast den chiong maple liao... from 7.30am to 10.30am I lvled one time... from 106 to 107... den from 10.30am to 1.30pm, I lvled again from 107 to 108... after that I have my lunch den continue play again... from 1.45 to 7pm sia... den I lvl to 109... very hard to chiong... de higher de lvl de harder de game is... haiz...
Actually I lvled at 5.30pm de... but hor maple got problem... all people dc... den they turn back de time... until I still lvl 108 70% nia... den I took 1 hour plus again to chiong to lvl 109... so I lvl 2 times at 109... after that sian liao... have my dinner den off I go play bball wiv mel... mel's bf... juan... liang... ching... and mervyn... from 8pm to 10pm... actually I thought I late sia... but in the end I’m de first to come lo... sian... den I have to wait for them... zzz... den we play till de bb court light close... quiet fun la... Haha... hmmm think this is de last time I meet them be4 school reopen le... will miss them alot de... Haha... after that go home lo... that all for today... tml work from 2-10pm sia... this week I got 3 days working 2-10pm... sian 1/2... 11:16pm... 09/10/07... bk signing off...