Today wake up at 8am in the morning... actually I set alarm to wake up at 7.25am de... I drag to 8am lo... Haha... den reached school at 8.30pm... den teacher say 8.15am onwards is all late comer le... sian 1/2... at the lesson we watch video lo... abit sian sian de lesson lehz... not interesting de... about 9.30am, I cycle home lo... at home I play computer lo... surf net... and c people de blog... dun really play maple le... abit sian lehz... about 1pm plus, zi jian call mi ask mi whether wanna go to have lunch with him... at tht time is drizzling... he say got car... so I agree lo... actually I intend to go tampines blk 800 plus there to eat de...
But we bypass Temasek poly... so he say y dun we go tp n have lunch... so I agree with it lo... we go business park to have western food... hmmm I order a chicken chop... the chicken chop is not as nice as design blk de... even thought de chicken is big... but not nice lehz... after that he drive mi home lo... at home I surf net awhile... den off I go take nap lo... quite boring day for mi today... after nap have dinner den I go and do revision on WCN le... cox sat n sun I got work... dun think have de time to study for my upcoming small test... so have to study abit lo... after study is about 10pm lo... so I decided to cycle around pasir ris, tampines and Simei... when I’m on de way back home, I saw jeric sia... he is one of my best buddy working in ntuc last time... he is work as non food de... de only young boy at non food... but he quitted long time ago le...
He is walking back home... den I walk and chit chat with him... when reaching tampines blk 201, cannot walk with him le... so I cycle back home le... on de way home, I saw cheng sheng sia... I think he just play finish bball nia... with one group of friends... tml is his last day of work in ntuc le… hmmm I saw of ntuc people today... lol... hmmm that all for today... 12:16am... 19/10/07... bk signing off...