Blog ytd thingy first... wake up quite late... den 2pm cycle to meet PBC at near his house to play basketball... throw ball nia... nv play anything... de sun is too hot liao... so play about 1hour like that den off I go home lo... I tio sun burn sia at nite... zzz... 4pm I reached home... den I go watch mobtv n do slacking job lo... until about 9pm den I meet zi jian down for teaching him math... he just go some question dunnoe how to do nia... actually is very easy... just tht he is confuse by those qn... lol... after that we chit chat till 11pm plus ba... den go home lo... this is ytd thingy...
Today also wake up very late... set alarm le... but still continue sleep after alarm rang... today work 4 hours nia... from 2 to 6pm... hmmm I saw de dis month who come late de list le... luckily I late for 3 days nia... total I late for 4.8mins nia... hong wei worst... he work lesser den mi... he dunnoe late how many days... total late for 41.7mins ba... haha... after work go home watch mobtv until dinner lo... after dinner I felt tired sia... so go take nap lo... now still tired... after blogging going sleep le... tml work from 5-10.20pm... I feel that I’m tired n lazy n busy to go for jogging sia... say wanna go but nv go... but at home go do some work out wiv my dumb bell n do sit up dis all lo... but I feel that jogging is really de main way to lose weight sia... haiz write till here liao... 11:43pm... 29/09/07... bk signing off...