Today I wake up at 10am... when I wake, I discover when I walk I my legs feel very pain sia... so I msg my supervisor say I cannot come today... I scare today I go work... den tml I cannot come sia... Haha... tml work 2-10pm sia... long hours... so today ah wah replace mi... Haha...
I eat breakfast le... den chiong maple le... play for 4 hours I lvled to 104 plus another 50%... after tht I call it a day liao... tml den I chiong to 105... Haha... after that I been slack all de way lo... my television is about to spoil liao... cox play dvd got problem... I go my friends house check my dvd play is it spoil... but it's working fine... that means my tv spoil lo... haiz... sian... cannot watch dvd or vcd liao...
Now I feel like watching mobtv liao... but I still wanna chiong my maple priest to lvl 120 de... haiz... today rest alot le... tml sure confirm go work le... that all for today... 12:04am... 14/09/07... bk signing off... left 2 days to sj bday...