Today wake up at 10am... when I wake up, I’m feeling very unwell sia... ytd at work I already got sore throat le... den today more worst... got sore throat... abit fever.... and abit of coughing nia... today I got work from 2-6pm de... before I go work I take my temperate... it is 37.7degree... I feel okok lehz...
Den when I reached my work place, I start to feel abit tired le... buay tahan sia... so I ask ah wah can work till 5pm ma... den today I dunwan work... he say ok... den I told hoon hoon about that... den she say ok... so I nv go work le lo... stay at ntuc for about 13mins nia... den go home lo... at home I nv sleep or get rest sia... cox I dun feel tired at home lehz...
I play computer mahjong till 5pm plus den go get a rest... at home I drink alot of water sia... so to get rid of fever n sore throat... hmmm after getting a rest for 30mins to 1 hour, I feel I’m recovering le... Haha... now my sore throat n fever is gone le... left with coughing nia... I nv even take medicine lo... recover itself de... see I so pro... wahaha... hmmm write till here le...
Today is moon cake festival... at home eat moon cake... nv go out play candles... actually I feel like going out... but I’m a big kid now... play candles abit ps lehz... Haha... 11:02pm... 25/09/07... bk signing off...