Today wake up at 11.30pm... I set alarm de... today morning raining... I sleep till very suang... if I nv set alarm, maybe I can sleep until afternoon den wake up liao... when I wake up I straight away switch on computer lo... wait until 2.30pm den I go out meet hong wei le...
Today going eastpoint de sakae sushi to eat buffet... this is my 4th time to sakae lo... from 3-6pm... about 5pm we go out lo... eat till very full... their service really suck... those waiter... when they have nothing to do, they all gather sia den chit chat among themselves... some more chat very loud... den when customers wan to order something also very hard to call them sia... one of de customer shout at them sia... some more near my table... so xiong de customer... anyway de customer call them alot of time just that they nv heard it... cox they keep busy talking la... kaoz dis kind of service really lousy lehz... but nvm la.. nex time I won be going back to eastpoint sakae le... giving mi such a bad impression...
Dis is de second time in dis month I go sakae buffet le... I dun think I going to eat buffet or to eat any fast food for de next 6 month le... cox too fatty liao... some more I feel that I gain weight faster den I lose weight sia... anyway I almost forgot about exercising liao... cox this 2 week really busy n I was also sick la... that y nv go... from tml I will be going again... cannot stop... if stop very hard to pick up again liao... haiz... y like that de...
I dun really have a strong mind... I can encourage ppl n say ppl... y can't I say n encourage myself... si bei jia lit sia... haiz... no self motivation... last time got motivation cox got xin mu zhong de ri yue... now bo liao... den bo motivation le... lol... Haha... quiet a joke la... Haha... laughing at myself... going to ask ppl how to have self motivation... feel like gain alot of weight le... must really do something about it... can someone tell mi what to do... haiz... hmmm that all for today... 12:33am... 27/09/07... bk signing off...