Today I wake up late... actually want to wake up at 8am de den go for a jog... in the end I wake up at 11.30am... so late sia... I was tired... ytd nite I could not sleep until about 2am den I sleep sia... when I wake up I eat my breakfast.. after that play maple... about 1.30pm I go out of house le...
Go meet teng song at white sand... we study at burger king from 2.30pm to about 6pm... I study mcs lo.. he study his own thing lo... he treat mi a $5 meal sia at burger king... so rich him... I bo liu lehz... sian... after study, he go 4th storey at white sand n play arcade... anyway I dun play... I see he play nia... after that we go have dinner together... after dinner we go home le lo...
Thank him alot sia... because he treat mi a meal... and also give mi a 10kg dumbbell... de 10kg dumbbell is his friends give him de... but he nv use den he give mi... I intend to buy one dis month... since ppl give I dunnid to buy liao... Haha...
When I reached home is about 8.45pm le... slack awhile playing maple... about 10plus I go jogging le... I was tired sia after jogging... so long nv jog liao... but still can make it la... Haha... 10.45pm I got home le... about 30mins exercise nia... that all for today... 11:49pm... 09/09/07... bk signing off...