Today wake up early... den straight away wake up switch on computer play maple liao... I choing 5 hour of maple in de morning sia... 1pm plus den I lvled... now my lvl is 96... so dulan sia today... have to work from 2 to 10pm... haiz... actually today should 4 hours nia... from 2 to 6pm de... but just when I wake up I de sms... den sian liao... haiz... the ah king got MC lehz... so weak... bo bian la he old le...
Work today okok la... nothing much... today from 2 to 5pm 3 people working sia... so relax... the new uncle baskets... den mi n ah wah go take trolleys back to ntuc... after my break I was really tired... feel like sleeping... but still can work... after working is 10.20pm le... den straight away go home le... nv cycle... that all for today... 11:05pm... 02/09/08... bk signing off...