Today wake up early go work... cox liang bday today den must celebrate ma... I can dun work de... but I prefer to work in the morning to earn some money la... at work really busy sia... I keep take trolleys back non stop sia... work till 2.15pm den off I go home le... have a bath n get changed den chiong out of house le... dun even have a time for a break... it is quite tired la...
Luckily nv late... meet them in the train... at about 3pm plus like that... they call mi den I on board de train lo... I got rest abit in the train la... actually I’m tired la... but I tahan ar... Haha... at about 3pm plus we reached harbor front at 3.40pm ba... we are not late... mel n her bf late sia... have to wait for them... after they come, we go vivo city lo... today liang bday so we call him out to celebrate and also to tell him buy the things he wan lo...
Today I can see tht the birthday boy is really happy... and also very the thick skin... Haha... at vivo, we shop for hours ba... abit bored when shopping... cox dun have de kind of t-shirt that is suitable for him de... some too big for him, some bo his size, some too expensive, some really ugly t-shirt and so on so on... Haha... in the end I told him... he need not need to buy t-shirt de ma... can buy other things de... so the next thing he decided to buy is tie lo... bo bian lehz... buy clothes for him is too difficult liao... Haha...
Choosing de tie also very longgg sia... cox some design is nice but too expensive... their budget is less den $30... so si bei hard to find a cheap tie n also nice design de... in the end got buy one $25 tie la... the tie no design de... just colour nia... anyway as long as liang like it can liao lo... Haha... After buying tie is about 6pm lo... going to have dinner le... I’m very hungry sia... at that time... fred meet us lo... den they say go secret recipe to have dinner... the food at there is not so nice la... but I was really hungry la... so dun care about that much lo... Haha...
I'm de first to finish my food... after eating the fish n chip, I was full le... then I just sit down there lo... keep hearing them say the food not nice la... and everything... after having dinner, they order a cheese chocolate cake for liang... this is de first time liang have de first taste of cheese cake... lol... passed 18 years... nv have de chance to eat cheese cake be4... After eating de cake, we call for de bills le... wow de bill is really a bomb... $xxx.xx den each have to pay $xx.xx... dunnoe how they calculate de... but nvm la... once a time nia... anyway liang bday is de last lo... need to wait nex year le...
After his bday I’m very happy... cox I can save money again liao... Haha... after the dinner, we go to de sky park at third floor in vivo... at there we play game lo... it is quite fun la... and also chit chat... I listen only... cox they got too much ghost experience liao... mi nv saw a ghost be4... so bo experience... every time they saw ghost hor... I’m not there de lehz... so nv saw any la... we chat till 11pm den we head to kovan to have supper... cox some of them is hungry liao... I also hungry la... Haha...
We have nasi lemak at there... their nasi lemak is popular... but expensive lehz... after having it, Mel’s mother drive us back home... her mother drive those pasir ris one back home first... den drive mi n Juan home lo... haiz... I give wrong direction to her mum... feel like going extra distance den going a short cut way... but at least got reach Simei la... Haha... wasted de car fuel... lol... I got say sorry la... cox give wrong direction ma...
After I reached home is about 1am plus le... I cannot sleep... cox too full le... so I bring my bicycle out to cycle... cycle for 1 hour ba... around Simei... tampines and pasir ris... after cycle very suang sia... 3am den I go bed... wow 20 hours plus I bo sleep lehz... and still alert sia... Haha... after I go bed I sleep like pig le... that all for de day... Haha...
Now have to make clear of something... or else liang will come after mi de... for those girls outside... LIANG NV SAY GIRLS ARE XIAO QI... IF U DUN BELIEVE, I NV EDIT MY LAST POST AT 15/09 DE... I say I’m too xiao qi le... den mel mistaken it la... say girls are xiao qi... hmmm but I can confirm that girls are very sensitive... haiz... da jing xiao guai... Haha... =x
To liang I have make it clear liao... dunnid screen shot for mi de... Haha... this all Mel’s fault... hahaha... that all for de day... i think i going to change some thing in my blog... like dun everytime write timing inside... writing people personal thing... and also too detail le... people laugh at mi sia... shy... 11:09pm... 22/09/07...