Today I work from 5 to 10.20pm... hmmm really busy sia... from 5-6pm I take trolley back to NTUC... from blk to blk... customer complaint that got 5 trolleys near blk 922... den 3 trolleys at 107... so far sia... I heard le I sian 1/2 sia... den bo bian have to go take it back lo... First I go to blk 922... people say is near de dustbin there... I dun really believe it la... cox it is really alot lehz...
When I look around, I saw it sia... I abit sian sia... it is about going to 2km away from NTUC lo... I pushed de 5 trolleys to blk 107... out of de 5 trolleys, 4 of it is ours... den 1 of it is Simei de... at blk 107 really go 3 trolleys is ours de... so I total take back 7 trolleys to tm ntuc... I sweat until siao sia... like raining like that... my polo T is half wet... den I am tired after taking it...
6 pm hong wei come help mi le... today really busy day... not alot people come shop la... is because alot stuffs to do... today have PWP... after pwp is about 9pm le... den have to take back all de trolleys to ntuc... den 10pm close de gate... after closing I still have to hung those 20% discount on non food thingy... after working that much the time is 10.30pm lo... wow I work alot today...
Actually I thought I just recover cannot work so much de... but I still can work that much... abit ki siao la... Haha... after that I go home lo... tml going to sakae to eat with hong wei again... from 3-6pm at eastpoint... anyone interested to join mi on de buffet... just call mi... Haha...11:55pm... 26/09/07... bk signing off...