Today wake up at 11am... hmmm only 7 hours of sleep nia... good enough le... cox if I overslept I will be tired de... have my breakfast den about 30mins later, I felt tired again... den I go take nap le... wake up at 12.30pm... when I wake up, I wanna blog ytd things den update it de... but half way through, I discover the time is 1.15pm le...
I quickly stop blogging and go have my lunch den get change go out le... today at work really busy busy busy sia... so many people come shop... from 2pm to 6pm, I was like working non stop lo... dun even have de time to take a break... even if I take 30 trolleys up, after about 5mins like that all gone le... stun sia... 6pm den I have my dinner... 5-6pm I’m alone lo... but got hong wei help abit... at 6pm ah wah come le... so I have my dinner with hong wei and song lai at S11...
After dinner I was really tired liao... so most of de work is done by ah wah... he treat mi 2 bottle of water today... he siao de... told him dun treat... but still treat... nvm lo... I just take it n drink it... 10pm straight away I go home lo... nv help him close door... he can manage it de la... when I reach home, I wanna blog de... but I am delay by busy smsing people lo... Haha... I msg alot people about a qn... lol... alot of funny answer come back to mi... hmmm still got ppl haven reply mi back... but alot reply sia... lol... 11:33pm... 23/09/07... bk signing off...