Blogging in the afternoon... I’m recovering liao le... today sure can go work... but cannot work that much nia... Y m I angry... cox I got a friends call Khee Guang(dunnoe how to spell his name) people call him xiao pang... I know him from NTUC de...
The story started from maple... hmmm he chiong too much in maple le... his lvl is higher then mi... I not jealous about his lvl... but I feel that this is de time he stop playing maple n get started to revises on his retaking of O lvl le... den I chat with him in MSN lo... almost feel like fighting with him like that... Haha... he say maple got life... he say he wanna enjoy his life... den I tell him... maple is not de only thing u can enjoy ur life... u can do other things then mapling rite??? u train till very high lvl wht u gain from it??? answer is = nothing... play is just play for leisure nia... not for life lehz...
Then he say now is holiday he wanna enjoy his holiday... I told him that he should be revising on his o lvl le... but he say he not going to retake le... I’m abit shock la... pay $300 plus for 3 subjects... now he say he dunwan to retake... lol... wht a joke and also a waste of money la... I as a friend encourage him not to retake in the first place... he dun even listen to wht I say... I told him that he will regret for life de...
Last time when he got his o lvl result which he got 28 points, I told him to choose some ITE courses... but he say he can get in poly de... he nv even listen to what I say... den just let it be lo... in the end, all poly courses that he choose rejected him... den I tell him y dun u listen to mi in the first place... so I helped him go appeal in ite...
At that time is about 1 to 2 weeks away from school reopen le... I bring him to ite Simei to appeal... ITE Simei also rejected him... den I bring him to tampines ITE... luckily tampines ITE accept him or else now he dun have school to study sia... he is just being stubborn la... dun listen to wht I say...
Last time I also tell him to think twice be4 he retake O lvl... I told him that he got to work, study in ITE n also to revises his O subject if he is retaking... I told him not to retake... I tell him he will be wasting money if he retake... in the end he dun listen to mi again... he treat my words like shit... haiz... sad case... hmmm being so helpful but people dun listen on wht u encouraging him n wht u say...
Hmmm now I will still help him if he really need mi... but is he wanna change or dun wan nia... if he dun wan to listen on wht I tell him... I feel that he will regret de... I think I can sit back n relax to see show le... he say he enjoy his life... and he say I’m not enjoying... I slowly see how he die lo... hopeless him...
Last time I also tell him if he got any difficulty on doing his math or science, he can find mi... I will try my best to help de... anyway he just ask mi one time nia... den nv ask again le... I can compare him with zi jian lo... lol... zi jian this year also retaking o lvl... at least he got do self study at home... den those question dunnoe de... he got ask mi come down to his blk n ask him how to do... now he is in poly... and he got de time to study... I dunnoe y xiao pang cannot be like him... haiz... 2 different people... hmmm write till here le nothing to write lo... wish xiao pang dun be that stubborn la... still inside de dream of maple... 2:47pm...