Now is about 3am le... n could not sleep... cox chatting with Juan n Mel... dunnoe who call mi to think again... hai mi cannot sleep sia... sian~ ok I blog todays things first den talk to de main point... Haha... today(18/9) I wake up at 10am plus... I do nothing at home except surfing net n also watch mobtv lo... until about 11am I go watch de movie(Secret) which I buy ytd...
After watching is about 1pm plus le... den I go blog ytd thingy... during blogging my sis called mi on phone ask mi house got anything to eat... I say nothing n call her to help mi buy chicken rice back to eat... Haha... lazy to go out buy... that y call her... after having my lunch, I rest awhile den I go take afternoon nap le... when I wake up, have a bath den I chiong out of house le... go meet jasmine at Simei near de 7 11 at about 6.20pm... she ask mi to help her buy waffle so I treat her lo... den wait until about 6.37pm den we go up to mrt platform to wait for Juan n fred to come Simei so we on board de train...
Mervyn is really funny sia... I called him to stay at euons den wait till de train come den onboard... but he dun listen to mi sia... haiz... buay tahan him... when he reach Simei, I tell him to stay at platform... but he dunwan... haiz... when he come out from mrt station, fred msg mi le... den I say him... waste money only... Haha... told him already but he dun listen to mi... Haha...
After on board de train, I keep really quiet... nv talk to them... I watch movie from my psp... I’m being Dao ba... maybe nothing to chat or talk to lo... that why like that... the train is really crowed when switch train at city hall... wa lao so squeezes... haiz... I’m really bored when reached orchard... cox I dun really like shopping... cox walk here walk here... walk from malls to malls... in the end cannot buy de things they wan... I was really bored la... cox no one talk to mi n I also isolated myself ba... I quarrel with them at dunnoe wht mall... anyway when quarrel that time I also dunnoe wht happen to mi... attitude ba...
I took out $20 put on de chair at de changing room den I walk off le... I was angry n sad at that time... straight away I go home le... when I reach home, I get change den go jogging le... full of energy inside... so I jog for 9 round... den run for 1 round... den walk for 1 rounds... total 11 rounds... when I come home after jog I still take my bicycle out n cycle for hours den come back home... when I reached home is about 12am le...
Have a bath den Juan msg mi that I’m very rude... cox I hang up her phone half way... Haha... sorry about that... Haha... den I call back her to say sorry... she keep saying that y u just leave like that??? u think ur money very big ar??? n also say mi that I have no respect of money... she keep saying we treat u as friends n all dis all that... but overall I feel that I got a grip with them... that I dunnoe wht is it...
After about mins of chat, Mel call Juan’s phone le... den we 3 chat lo... they corrected mi at that time... keep talking n talking... den I make both of them angry until they wanna hang up my phone le... but they did not sia... keep talking nicely to mi... I feel very guilty n huo hui on wht I have done to them... now den I know all de while I’m look down on myself nia... I always say I’m de lousy and de poorest... but now I really felt that I really very xing fu le... what can I ask for?? I nv really zhen xi wht I have ba!!!!
The chat is about hours ba... from 12am to 1.30am... everyone is tired... some more they got work in de morning... and they still trying to correct mi... this really let mi feel I really fortunate to have those friends... if others, maybe they will give up on mi lo... I really really must zhen xi sia... or else I will really hou hui sia... the most pai seh things is they record wht I have promise to them... haiz... really got nothing to say... wht I say I will promise myself that I will do it de lo...
After chatting I could not till now lo... 1 hour 30mins laying on my bed thinking of wht I have done to them... and also hurt them... haiz... hou hui hou hui... but I happy they can give mi another chance... Haha... I will time to try to cope with them de... hmmm that all I going to say le... after blogging out, I feel very suang le... can sleep n have a sweet dream now le... wahaha... tired liao now... k la write till here le... longest story I write... Haha... 3:28am... 18/09/07... bk signing off… I must keep telling myself that bk ar bk must grow up le… dun be that childish le… Haha… (927 words)