Ok, I blogging about things happened in de past 2 days... on Wednesday I wake up at 10 plus am ba... cox last Tuesday nite when I was about to sleep, teng song called mi asked mi wanna go cycle or not... so I agree lo... den we have supper first den go cycle n chit chat lo... for about hours plus ba... den when I was about to go home we go mac n eat... just one nite I eat 2 meals of supper le... fat fat mi le...
When I wake up at Wednesday morning, I play maple lo... nothing much... den 4.30pm go for work le... work from 5 to 10.20pm... quite relax la cox got de help of hong wei... haha... that all for Wednesday...
For Thursday, I wake up at 10am plus too... cox got to meet hong wei at ntuc at 12.15pm... cox ntuc is doing de 7th month thingy... and we have join them on that 7 month de... have to pay $30 for it... when we reach there, we could not get our things... so we go to eat sakae sushi from 3pm to 5pm nia... each people cost about $17.50... eat until very full... den we go straight to ntuc to take our 7 months goods... quite alot of things inside...
So I took a taxi back home which cost mi $7 for de trip... I slack at home awhile den 7pm go out of house again... meet friends to play bball... but one of them cannot make it... so they say cancel... cox sure not fun de they say... den shu juan call mi go her house to be her guinea pig... cox her small sis make mood cake... n she told mi come up to her house n try it...
Quite ok la de mood cake... after that her mum come home le... den I go out of her house le lo... cox very pai seh... cox her house got 3 females n I de only male... make mi so shy... just stay at her house for 15mins plus like that la...
After that I go meet zi jian le... he drive mi to bedok blk 85 to buy chang teng to eat... den drive back n chit chat at blk 224... after that I go home play maple le... at 10pm... hmmm nothing much for dis 2 days le... 11.22pm...