Today I wake up at 9.30am... have my breakfast n off I go to work... I’m late for 4 minutes haiz... I’m really tired very time when I work during Sunday... cox de shift is too early le... den I was like half awake like that while working... today working quite okok la... work from 11am to 5pm... after working I’m really tired sia... cox today also alot of people coming to shop... after I work I buy some groceries from NTUC back to home... it was really heavy... cox carry from tampines to simei lehz...
Reached home at 6pm... have my dinner den rest for awhile, I went to bedok sheng xiong to buy some groceries too... from 8pm to 10pm... hmmm today I spent about $40 on all de item ba... first time sia... spent so much on foods... anyway I got my bonus n salary le... that y spend abit lo... hmmm that all for today... I’m really tired le... luckily tml for all ite simei students no school... Haha... that good... can rest for 1 day... 10:26pm... 05/08/07... bk signing off...