Today wake up at 8.30am... my mum call mi up at 8am like that but I nv wake up cox today need to reach school at 9am for test... when I reached at 9am, den teacher say the test will start 10.30am... I thought come le straight away test le... teacher give us de time to study be4 test... he really plan hao hao le... call us early come school just to study and also wait for those late comers...
Hmmm dis test I sure pass de... high marks I really cannot confirm can get high marks... my theory really suck de... I can understand what it mean but the problem is I cannot elaborate on it nia... haiz... my weakness... sian 1/2... for many pro in theory de... they really go remember word by word sia... but when I ask they what it mean they dunnoe how to answer mi... haiz...
After my test is about 11.30am le... den go home straight away... cox I was tired sia... never sleep enough ytd... I buy my lunch den go home... eat my lunch n slack awhile den I go take my afternoon nap le... 2 hour of sleep... after that I go work le... today work from 5pm to 10.20pm...
today when I reached my working place is 5.01pm... my supervisor call mi... she want to give mi a letter... den I thought is warning letter... lol... but she say is not warning letter la... is a performance bonus... lol...I get $34.87 for my performance bonus... Haha... better den nothing...
Today in working place is really slacking sia... cox today I dunnid to do de PWP... today also bring ur own bag day that why not so many ppl come to shop.. tml NTUC got 4.2% discount store wide on most of de item... so I just take basket n trolley lo... hong wei also got work today... we work together... so really slacking la... I and hong wei chit chat alot lo... really nothing to do la... haiz... chit chat is de best way to waste de time... Haha...
After working den come home le lo... haiz today is august le... hmmm my roster is really siao de ar... dis month I sure earn $500 plus de... cox people hour cut alot... but for my working hour increase alot sia... siao ar... but wish that they can find a replacement soon so I dunnid to work so much... that all for today... 12:43pm... 01/08/07... bk signing off...

My letter of performance bonus...
My roster sian...