Today I was awaked by my dad at 9.30am... cox he wan mi to move things... I was angry but I was too tired to be angry le... so when I was awaked I say I dun wan den I continue to sleep le... too tired le... den wake up at 11.30am... so tired sia...
when I wake up I switch on my computer to online le... I saw my friendster got message from chee kai(ck)... he say that wei choo had passed away le... at that time I thought is just kidding nia... cox dis month is 7th month ma... but when I go visit wei choo friendster den I was shock sia... she really passed away le... at that moment I was really sad lo...
She is a cheerful helpful and fun loving girl I know from Simei NTUC de... but how come she leave this world so early??? after I come home from work... den I asked my friends from Simei ntuc de how she pass away de... my friend chee hui(Simei cashier) told mi that she jump down de because of over stress ba... I really cannot believe it... it is really a sad case... she is a third yrs student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic next year is going to graduate le... but this happened too sudden le...
Hmmm this coming Saturday 1 sept I’m meeting with those ex-Simei ntuc colleague... to pay a respect to her... I think she should not xiang bu kai lo... anything will have a way to solve it de ma... jump down is really a stupid way to avoid thing... haiz... really sad ar...
Today work from 5 to 10.20pm... when I come is really busy la... but after 8pm plus den lesser n lesser people liao... after 10.20pm I cycle home liao... that all for today... 1:04am... 26/08/07... bk signing off...
Rest Well In Peace Wei Choo...