Today wake up very early... den reached school at 8am cox today got math test... I do very fast sia... 45mins finish all qn liao... got double check de... after test I go home le... actually I skipped customers services to do my MCS homework at home... den 1:30pm going back to school for another lesson...
When I finish de MCS homework at home, I slack at home le... den when I wanna go to school that time, I called Teng Song... ask him class got people or not... he say only 5 people nia... that means today no lesson... so I slack all de way to 5.30pm den go to work le... today at work also relax sia... very few customers come shop... so i'm very relax today lo...
6 hours of working is very boring... cox no customers n also not much work to do... after working I cycle home le lo... that all for today... 12:07am... 27/08/07... bk signing off...