Today I was called up by my mum at 8.25am... overslept sia... haiz... quickly wake up n get change go to school le... today reached school at 8.45am... teacher teach half way le... when I went in de class, only about 7 ppl in it... add mi onli 8 ppl nia...
After his lesson at 10am... he thanks us for attending his lesson sia... cox he got classes that dun even have a single student come to his lesson be4... after that I went home le... slack until 5.30pm den go work le... from 6pm to 10pm... when I just come to work, de siao siao uncle(mong wai) call mi go take trolley from Blk 800 plus... he siao one la... but he is really hardworking I walk for about 1 hour plus sia... until my leg pain also dun hv a single trolley taken back... sick sia...
Den 7pm to 8.30pm I help him take trolley n basket... from 8.30pm onward do pwp liao... today quite late do la... make mi more sick de is that I thought tml pwp is sell carton by carton de... when I look carefully on that pic I saw de breakfast bar is not selling carton by carton de... den sian 1/2... alot sia de breakfast bar... haiz... waste alot of time on that breakfast bar...
Den mong wai himself go take trolley n basket... while i'm doing de pwp, my phone ring... it is from ite de... I thought is ite teacher call mi for de java course thingy... cox I nv go for 2 lesson le... but is good news... my group get into de final for math trail... my class onli send 2 groups there nia... both groups qualify to de final sia... final only got 10 group nia lehz... so fortunate... Haha...
I do my pwp until 10pm plus sia... so late... de main entrance gate is close liao lo... after pwp I straight away go home le... thumb out at 10.12pm... I should have thumb out at 10pm de... but work extra for no money... haiz... that all for today... tml another busy day liao... 11:42pm... 10/08/07... bk signing off...