Today I over slept again... wake up at 8.30am... 9am den I reached school... teacher is going to teach finish his lesson le den I come... luckily de math is easy to understand... so I catch up wiv them very fast... the math lesson ended at 10am... after that go have my breakfast den 11am go back to the class again for lesson... the next lesson ended at 11.30am... after 11.30am, some of them stay in class and some of them go have their lunch...
For mi I stay in class play tai dee... for about 1hour 30min, we played about 26 games of tai dee.. I n jian yong lost 7 game each... den pbc n soo hui lost 6 games... in the end of de game those who lose must help those who win to buy drinks... so I’m de loser... haiz... go down 1st floor help them buy drink lo...
During math extra lesson we do exam practice paper lo... so easy... Haha... most of de qn I dun nid refer book also noe how to do... onli about 1 2 qn I need to refer nia... I do it within 1hr to finish 14 qn... left graph qn nv do nia...
After extra lesson go home le... today nv go to poly... cox I feel very sian go there... go there do project nia... I go home do project better... in the last lesson den I hand in my project... den I will say bye bye to de course le... Haha... anyway dis is not graded in my school de... reached home I have my lunch den slack liao lo... slack until now den blog... Haha... slacking day for mi... tml have to go to sch for national day celebration... so no school tml... yay... Haha... that all for today... 11:06pm... 07/08/07... bk signing off...