Today wake up at 8.30am... den 9am plus reached school... today MCS lesson like doing nothing... about 11.15am de lesson ended le... cox 12.30pm we got math trail... have my lunch n breakfast in cafe 1 from 11.30 to 12.30pm... during 12.30pm, it rains heavily... I thought was going to cancel... but de rain stop so fast... so it continue...
It started at 1pm ended at 4pm... hmmm we lose... I dun wan say so much... haiz... disappointed... straight after math trail... I ride bicycle home le... cox 5pm I got work... work from 5pm to 10.20pm... de work is relax today... not many ppl come shop... today after closing de ntuc gate, I helped nite boy for awhile... cox I need to paint de yellow box which is located at ntuc backyard... thank to hong wei help mi paint alot... cox I dun really got de skill of painting... Haha... after painting is about 11pm le... I straight away went home le... after blogging I going do my java project... last min... think tml I not going to school study le... I sure very tired after doing dis de...
Today blog a short one... really got alot to say... but cannot say so much le... today really got alot of bad thing happened... but just forgive n forget ba... that all... I’m going to rush out my project le... 12:10am... 15/08/07... bk signing off...