Today wake up at 7.30am... reached classroom at 8.20am... just when I come in, teacher is about to start de math test liao... I cannot even study for awhile... luckily at home I already look through liao... I was like very sleepy like that lo... when doing it... I’m sleepy... but my mind is quite alert de... about 9am like that I finish doing it le... spend only 40mins... 40mins to do finish n to double check... I’m de second one who finish it... I finish so fast becox I nv make careless mistake that y lo... not to hao lian but is true... dunnoe will get how much for my test...
I reached home at 9.20am... my mum was stun when she saw mi come home so early... when I reach home it rain le... my mum ask mi... come home so early... 1 hour of school nia ar?? when I reached home, I play my psp n also watch mobtv all de way to 5.30pm den go out to work le... hmm I finish playing de game call need for speed carbon liao... quite a nice game la... work from 6 to 10pm together wiv hong wei... today not so busy... work very smooth...
After working I go straight home le... after bathing n everything, I play maple wiv hong wei... I use my priest to train his ice mage... until about 12.30am den offline le... that y now den blog... that all for today... tml have to work 2pm... that y today can slp late... Haha... 1:17am... 17/08/07... bk signing off...