Today wake up at 9.30am... I reached school at 10.30am... today math lesson do revision lo... next Monday going to have test 3 le... my test 2 get 92 marks... haiz careless mistake... my calculation wrong... sian 1/2... after math lesson is 12.30pm... have my lunch in school with my classmate... den take bus 31 to tampines interchange den take MRT down to city hall le...
Today is de first day opening for comex IT fair 2007 30aug - 02 sept... today not so many people... so luckily it is not crowed... walk walk for about 1 hour plus den buy my 1 GB ram den go home le... the ram cost mi $89.70... after I come home is about 3pm plus going to 4pm le... when I reached home I straight away fix my computer le... it took mi 20mins to fix it rite... if I is not rite, the computer will have sound de... haiz... fix until I du lan... now my computer ram is 1.24gb le... good enough to support everything...
After fixing... I have a bath n slack awhile... den off I go meet my ex secondary school classmate le... actually meet at 5.30pm... but I was 15mins late... but I not de most late de... still got people even later den mi... Haha... at the chalet... I dun think is fun sia... cox all come late... den at there I play mahjong and also eat some things lo... quite sian la... just that play mahjong is quite fun la but still sian lehz... luckily I nv win n lose... they play money de... I hate it... but bo bian... no money no game... ZzZ...
About 10pm den go home le... anyway we are hungry so go MacDonald n have our dinner... after mac take bus 17 back home together wiv shu juan lo... she just live 2 block away from mi nia... that y go home with mi... hmmm write till here le... so tired sia... going sleep soon... 12:55am... 30/08/07... bk signing off...
Dis picture is mi... wei liang(left)... melissa and mervyn(right) playing mahjong...
I nv smile cox i sian sian and also HATE camera... haha... next time i will TRY to smile la...
can someone plz teach mi how to smile in front of camera=X? HaHa...

Year 2007 Class photo(about 1/2 come nia)...