Today I wake up at 9.30am... den eat my breakfast den do my projects le... ytd I was too tired n I went to sleep straight away le... den today den I start doing... do until half way I dunnoe how to do le... it has been 2 weeks I nv touch java liao... 1/2 done den nv do le... just hand in what I done lo... today I nv go school... so I asked pbc to get worksheets from teacher if got any... but he nv help mi take... haiz... den about 1.30pm I off to tp le... reached tp at 2pm...
Today meet pbc n his friends for lunch at mensa second floor... hmmm de food okok nia... I eat western food chicken chop... eat until so full... cannot even walk sia... must walk slowly... after eating, we go straight to classroom le... den we hand in our project n go liao lo... today only 3 ppl come nia... cox some already hand in project le... but some dunnoe got hand in or nv... at least I got do something to hand in la...
Luckily this is not graded in ITE de... or else sure die liao... about 3.45pm we go home le... before I go home, I play wiv pbc basketball at near his house... central park... 5pm den I reach home... at home I watch tv and slack lo... after blogging have to look through my book le... tml got math test... haiz... nex week is my MCS test and also BTT... now really have to pass my btt le... hmmm my class(5A) is having a chalet which is 5days de... $20 per person... haiz... i'm thinking of not goin sia... cox my test is coming soon... n i'm not in holiday le... how to come... haiz... still thinking... that all for today... 10:58pm... 16/08/07... bk signing off...