Ok blog yesterday things.... Haha.... yesterday wake up at 7.45am ba... den reached class at 8.30am.... hmmm the lesson I can understand what he teach cox I sleep enough le.... these days I sleep more early n early le.... no more 1am or 2am den sleep le.... Haha.... today class only 2 hrs nia... from 8am to 10am.... actually should end at 12.30pm de.... but the time table have a clash with teacher de.... so the teacher cannot teach us till 12.30pm.... so ended early lo... heard that next week end at 12.30pm... I sian 1/2 sia....
After school I went home take a bath and go for napping le.... sleep from 12pm to 3pm.... 3hrs of sleep.... that really enough le.... after watch up watch a movie call 300... nice show la... pbc lend mi these DVD de... his father bought from china de... $4 to $5 nia.... Singapore now sell for $30 plus sia... so expensive.... these up coming Monday must return to him liao... that y must watch lo....
After watching is time to go out le... 6pm I go out house le... go meet fred in tampines mall... cox he is de organiser for dis movie gathering de... he really make alot of hardwork to call us come watch de movie de... so cannot disappoint him la... the movie start at midnight 1.20am.... I come to meet him at 6.30pm.... is about 7 hrs before de movie start... lol...
We both walk walk at tampines mall n century square to waste time lo.... cos those late comers really very late sia.... after walking for 1hr Melissa n his bf come liao... she say she way hungry so we went to Burger King to have meal lo... after meal waste time again... about 9.30pm den wei liang come to meet us.... den Melissa meet her friends for awhile.... after about 10pm shu juan come le... den chit chat for while... after that liang say he wan go eat so go tampines S11 after going there the S11 is close de lo... so he drive us to blk 800plus eat lo... we 4 nv eat only he eat nia.... I just have one ice milo nia...
After eating he drive us back to a car park again.... the time is 12am ba.... slack inside de car with no aircon for about 30 to 40mins den come out.... so hot sia.... his father new car is really nice... less den 1 month he say... after slacking inside we walk back to tampines mall.... wait outside of the cinema for awhile den go in le.... I was abit tired le when watching the movie..... the movie to mi is okok nia....
Dunnoe y ppl watch so much times for dis movie.... some of the part in transformers I really catch no ball sia.... cox maybe I tired ba... cannot concentrate what they talking about.... I think I’m going to buy the DVD back to watch so I can understand de show.... I dun really watch transformers the cartoon when I was young lo... so dunnoe about it so much.... after watching the time is about 3.40am in the morning... liang drove us home I reached home at 4.15am... really tired sia... I nv bath straight away I go sleep le... so dirty rite... but after I awake up I got bath lo... so u guys dun think so much... Haha....
Ytd I really think alot sia... I think I really a loner... den hor I really not close to the groups... I think I like one to one talk nia... but not in a group..... 5 people go watch the movie... I was like a loner after eating at blk 800plus.... fred wiv Melissa and liang wiv sj chit chatting to each other like couple... for mi I walk alone... when walking back to tm from car park... I feel that I’m really not close to those four or maybe all of my friends.... I’m trying to be nice le... but I dunnoe how to get near n understand a friends well ba...
Den I also think that I’m been slacking for de pass 3 months ba.... since the last sem ended.. mi I slack alot... nv go dragon boating le... nv go study.... nv do my project... late in pass up my homework... n now... I still got 2 math homework undone.... and also java project must pass up by next week... den my final yrs project must redo again... allot of thing for mi to do... I think I been avoiding lo....
I make a promise to myself le... from today I’m going to chiong everything le... no slacking in front of computer.... no gaming(maplesea and psp).... this is de thing I really must put it aside le... or else my grade really will drop allot.... now my brain really dun care about anything but study le... wish that I wan wake up from my slack day le... I slack enough le... I keep telling myself... haiz.... 12:32pm... bk signing off...