Today wake up very early about 9am wake up le.... cox my young sister ask me n my sister wanna eat what for breakfast.... den she go buy... Haha.... about 10.30am I go off from home lo... cox today work from 11am to 5pm... haiz... I’m very tired sia.... very Sunday I very tired de..... dun feel like going work...
Today at work very busy too.... from 11 to 12pm not so busy.... after 12 onwards really busy sia.... wa kao both days so busy.... make mi so tired.... some more today GST increase le but still so many people.... today my mood not so good but work smoothly.... about 2.30pm I go to blks to take back trolleys..... hmmm other customers complaints about it de.... so I go take lo.... take back 5 trolley from just a block.... tampines blk 148.... Those customers really take things for granted de.... trolley is use in NTUC nia.... not to bring home them lehz.... haiz.... make mi go blk take trolleys.... so angry sia....
Finish job at 5pm den went straight home liao..... after my dinner I really tired sia... so take a 30min rest... from 7pm to 7.30pm.... den when I feed my fish that time I realize that the fish food has finished le.... forgot to buy.... so cycle to buy it.... but the shop close le... sian.... tml den I buy le... so the fish will be hungry for the day le... Haha... hmmm nothing to write le... tml still have work haiz.... yay my pay is coming 4th of July.... 3 days more... yay..... 9:56pm.... 01/07/07.... bk signing off...