Today wake up at 10am... actually wan wake up at 9.30am de... but cannot wake up lehz... so sleep another 30mins... Haha... wash up ate my breakfast here I go to work le... reached work place at 11.07... late for 7mins... cox I miss the train and have to wait for another for 9mins sia...
Today I was really tired when I work... work until like about 4pm.... I was really really tired sia... work also want to sleep sia.... work ended at 5pm den I go straight home liao... den 6pm take a nap to 7pm den wake up to have my dinner.... about 8pm I go to bedok... cox at home very sian... den I decided go walk walk lo... help mum to buy things at seng song... den 10pm come back home lo... that all for today... now I am really tired sia.... going to sleep soon le ba... tml still have to work from 11am to 5pm... same as today shift.... haiz.... a busy shift for mi... 10:19pm... 21/07/07.... bk signing off...