Haiz... I dunnoe y people like to scold bad words in my tagbox... if u passby my blog... at least say a hi or what... and leave your name in it.... so I know u r here.... but I really hate those people who say mi hao lian.... ok... i'm really hao lian... but I really go workhard for those I really interested of... I do fast for my math test is to try something out... I do fast is also becox I understand well the topic.... so I can do fast... is there any problem to that??? I want to clear someone doubt....
Anyway it has been 1 yr plus I nv touch on maths liao... since O lvl... my standard of math has dropped alot... now i'm getting back to the standard le... i'm happy about it... that y I write in to my blog.. so to remember it... if those who don like it... u can tell mi de... n show ur name... dare to scold mi... but dun dare to show yourself... what a coward... these people suck... i'm sure u r one of my classmate or my friends.... haiz.... i'm having a coward friends n classmate... that y Singaporean is so kiasu and also
KIASI....
To the person who say mi hao lian.... if u have work very hard on a thing... den u wrote into ur blog or tell someone... den ppl comment bad about u... will u be happy??? u sure feel buay song de... so when u read my blog u dunnoe anything about it... better dun comment so much.... just
SHUT UR MOUTH UP.... be4 getting scold by ppl.... I noe I write ppl is slower den mi... is there anything to hao lian??? I just write de true nia ma... is it I nid to write I slower den them den I not hao lian ar??? plz la...
If u are not happy about mi... just say out n
WRITE UR NAME... dun be a coward... I will talk to u personally about it... scare mi take revenge ar??? lol... I not a fighter dun nid scare mi de.... if u really dun like what I say... de best way la... dun view my blog.... if u want to view it.... I welcome u.... but dun be nameless in my blog when scolding mi.... that all i'm going to say... want to sleep le... so tired after writing dis all le... nite.... 12am.... bk signing off again.....