Today wake up very late... 12pm den wake up cox the house is too quite le... onli mi n my dad at home nia.... hmmm yesterday 2am den sleep... cox send songs to friends... after sending den go sleep le... finally I found the clear version for the jay chou new song... Haha.... took mi 1 hr to find that clear version de....
After I wake up, I eat my breakfast den online msn and go maple play from 2pm to 4pm... cox maple got 2 time exp.... can train awhile la... Haha... den 6pm go work le... today is a holiday for primary, secondary and JC student ba.... so got people come to shop de... until about 8pm plus den people getting lesser n lesser... tml got school for them le... that y lo... today I work until 10pm.... that all for today nothing much to say..... 11:33pm... 02/07/07... bk signing off....