Today wake up at 7.45am... den reached school at 8.30am... not many ppl come to class when I reached classroom... less den half de class ba... the teacher just started to teach when I come in.... when he start to teach... slowly more n more people come in to the classroom le... he teach about 45mins later den tell us do assignment le... after doing is about 10am liao...
Today got antenna test... I nv study sia... cox I lost de paper le... anyway not graded de... so nvm... I keep asking teacher if I fail how??? he say I’m one of the good student how to fail... den I tell him... even a good student dun even study de topic... how to pass... I got alot dunnoe how to do... even MCQ I got some wrong lo... prepare to fail de test le... i'm sure all my classmate sure pass except mi... cox I sit rite in front... cannot copy sia... behind all sure copy de... haiz... stupid mi.. y sit in front??? den my teacher discover I changed my psp... he ask mi where is my pink de... my friend helped mi to answer dis qn.... haiz... they say I buy new one...
Say mi very rich... I wanna talk back to them sia... but one girl stopped this be4 it happened... anyway what is you qian??? got 10 cent also you qian... got 1 million also you qian... what de different??? I just save about thousands dollars... people say I got money... lol... anyway I use my pure earn money to buy those psp... y care so much... what got money... I buy I like la... dunnid to care so much about where my money spend on de ba.... I will nv use my parent money to buy this kind of crap de... because I noe I from a poor family...
Not a rich family.... my family no car... no aircon... no water heater... living in a HDB flat alot of thing also dunhv... how to say I’m a rich person??? lol.... my work in ntuc so hard... onli earn abit to spend on what I like is there any problem??? I work ntuc also to pay my own school fee... daily expenses and also to save money.... so plz dun say I’m rich... I’m very poor de.... thank to those who view my blog.... plz dun say I’m rich!!!!!!
After lesson I go back home with another pack of chicken rice... 2 days eating chicken rice... when I reached home it started to rain le... I slack at home do nothing but playing psp until 3 pm someone called mi to take back psp... so I go eastpoint take lo... they say is working fine... but I bring home got small problem la... but nvm la... can play can liao... $140 gone le... sob... anyway money cannot always stay de.... sure got somewhere to spend on de... haha.... must save again le... starting from next month... lol.. bonus coming.....
About 5pm den go to yi liang's house to give him back his UMD n also pass him some songs.... stay at his home watch tv den go home at 8pm... I feel that he dun welcome mi to his house lo... dun even give mi a drink when I come in.... haiz.... but nvm la... 6 yrs friend liao... some more I noe he is tired after schooling... poly is so stress... heard from alot of my poly friends le... haiz... if I go in poly m I going to be same as them??? haiz better dun think of that... ITE life is the best... so relax... haha....
Hmmm... since my pink psp is back... I’m going to use it back... dun care about ppl saying mi pink is so girly... I love my pink psp so much... now I kept my silver de liao... maybe sometime bring it out n play lo... or wait until I got money den buy new memory card n umd to play with le... haha.... that all for today.... blog too slow le... cox chatting wiv ppl in msn... haha..... 10:50pm.... 27/07/07... bk signing off.... happy that my psp is back...:)