Today wake up at 9am... so early rite??? cox I sleep early ma yesterday.... den today reached work place at 10.56am... hmmm early by 4mins.... today early not so many people... but about 1pm... alot people come shop le... today I’m not so restless... so energetic sia.... work until about 4.30pm den about to tired ba....
When I reached home at 5pm plus... eat something den go out le... play basketball at swee ching house there pasir ris.... play for about 1hr nia... den rain le... I was tired lo.. so I leave them first le... while cycle home I feel they were bluffing mi lo... I saw their shoes is dirty de... den I ask them where they go sia... they told mi they play football I dun believe them lo.... cox yesterday juan ask mi am I working today... den I say I got work.... I ask her y... she told mi got a job lobang... I dun believe her in the beginning lo... I think is somehow what gathering or outing de... I think they cheat mi bo jio mi go out....
When I come home is about 7pm plus le... bath le... den do abit of my java project... haiz... is so complicated the project.... when I wan blog that time.... my friend talk to mi about psp... cox he wan buy one.... den ask mi lo... where got lobang.... after chatting with him for very long time... jasmine online le...
Den I chat wiv her in msn... I thought she know about the job lobang.... but she dunnoe sia... I told her everything... den she feel very sad now... I feel very bad sia... should not have tell her... if I nv tell her she totally know nothing.... if I tell her she know something... but I really totally dunnoe she know nothing... haiz... I feel bad now.... she still thank mi for telling her that.... I feel bad sia.... too big mouth le... haiz haiz haiz..... anyway I tell her to live strong la... still happy always la... dun think of those sad thing.... forgot to tell her.... she is not alone... maybe I go msg her again... she say I cannot understand her feeling now.... I can feel she is really sad la... but what can I do.... stay beside her??? lol I’m not her bf.... she feel like need someone beside her sia... maybe her love one or a person who understand her de most....
She tell mi not to tell... so I just write in my blog... since no one will read de la.... my blog is for myself... not others rite... if they wan c I also bo bian... but I really wanna write out..... I feel I more a loner den she is lo.... I really felt sad for her... but I felt sad for myself too..... cox I too talkative liao..... that y people avoid mi... lol... she dun really talk alot... but I think she is not leftout de.... if she is leftout den y I talk to her??? and tell her everything.... SHE IS NOT LEFTOUT LO....
I think she need to speak more la.... dun always keep quiet.... communication is the best thing to pull one another together de... I think she in poly also a loner ba... that y she thinks like that la... I feel sad for her... haiz... I think I cannot do anything ar... I feel so helpless.... haiz.... haiz haiz haiz.... I also abit sad now.... one of my parrot fish going to die le... I dunnoe what to do sia.... the fish shop is close... cannot buy any thing to cure it.... just let it die like that?? I dunnoe what to do lehz... haiz.... it cannot survive today I think... haiz.... sad ar... k la write to here liao.... tml still got school de... den at nite got stock taking... sian.... 11:23pm.... 22/07/07... bk signing off... first time take so long to write a blog... haha....