Just finished my today homework n projects on MCS.... left only MCS homework undone nia... haiz... no qn paper cannot do.... Today I nv go school.... cox yesterday actually want to work till 4am de... but I feel that if I go home at 4am den sleep tml morning I sure cannot woke up de... so I want to work till 7am in the morning....
yesterday stock take I count the stock at lane 10.... and also lane 12.... cox I finished counting lane 10 at 11am like that.... got promoter help mi count too... I count those panadol and dis all lo... but not non food things... den lane 12 count drinks....
After that 12am le... go makan supper.... about 1am, I go help to wash frozen frig.... help about 2 hrs like that to finish washing it.... den go help restock liao.... help from 3am to 5am den finish restock le... today the stock take finish very fast sia... last time at least about 6am plus den finish de... but today very fast cox no error on those counting of stock.... 6am I thumb out le... den go eat breakfast with zhao ming and another one(I dunnoe his name)... den cycle home at 7am...
After bath I was about to go school de... but suddenly mood change like that.... I feel so tired sia... so I decided not to go liao... straight away I go sleep le.... den sleep about 5hrs den wake up go tp for java le... cox today got quiz... I nv study sia.. anyway I think java for mi is gone case liao... lesson start from 3pm to about 4.30pm....
I n pbc go blk 800 plus there eat the $1.20 chicken rice.... after eating take bus home le.... reached home hava a bath I do my homework dis all le... luckily the math is dam easy dunnoe study also can do de... so I finished it den come blog le lo.... 9.03pm... 24/07/07... bk signing....