Today wake up at 7.30am... den reached school at 8.40am ba... den teacher just teach his lesson not long ago... my math test is out... hmmm expected liao... get not so good marks... 82/100 haiz... I expected 2 careless mistake... but got 3 sia... this is how I got my 82 marks wiv 3 careless mistake... after math lesson is MCS lesson... during MCS lesson we took a 1 hour break den come back for another 1 hour lesson... de lesson is really slacking lesson... but I go listen to what teacher teach lo...
Hmmm tml got MCS test... in the morning... den afternoon no lesson yay... After MCS lesson is math extra lesson... from 12 to 1pm is break time... some of them stay in class play tai tee to wait for extra lesson to start... and some go take their break... for mi ar… I play tai tee with them... Haha... during math lesson we do revision lo... cox the other class is way too slow den our class le... so we have to slow down our lesson... they one week got 10 hour of math lesson lehz... for my class only got 8 hour of lesson per week but we are faster den them... funny rite??? and also my class is better den them in math too...
After math lesson I go straight home le... rest n slack until now lo... this week I not going for java course le... today is I dun wan go de... den Thursday I got math trail thingy during afternoon... also cannot go... so dis week not going le... nex week den go liao... now after blogging I’m going to study MCS test le... tml 2 topics for test... teacher got give alot of hints liao... sure pass de... but high marks still nid to go remember it... so that all for today... bye bye nite... 10:09pm... 31/07/07... bk signing off...