Today I over slept sia... actually set alarm to wake up at 7.30am de... but I go switch off my phone n continue to slp sia... den wake up at 8.30am... I was late for school liao lo... haiz... I quickly get out of bed n ask my mum y nv call mi wake up... but haiz... is my fault la... Haha... reached classroom at 9am... I thought teacher has taught finish le...
Den when I open my book den I discover he just start his lesson nia... I’m so lucky sia... every time when I reached classroom teacher just start teaching... lol... Haha... I discover that today 8.30am only 3 people in class nia... that y teacher teach at 9am... Haha... lucky lucky... after he teach finish is about 10am le... den give us homework to do... after his lesson I chiong out of classroom le... go meet hong wei to get back my thumb drive n also my locker key from him... cox I ask him to upload movies for mi n also I lend him my locker key to store his thing in my locker...
After meeting him I go straight to another class liao... customers service... today lesson was really sian... haiz... I do my math homework in his lesson... Haha... after that is 12pm le... go for lunch break... after break is project lesson le... really sad sia... my team mate is not here den... not even one... they are really gone case de... say tired den dun wan come liao... at least come here take attendants la... their attendant really sucks lo... just that I dunwan to say nia...
I do nothing at project... just play my psp all de way to the lesson end... haiz... another boring lesson... sian sia... when the lesson going to end... I straight away go home le... rest for 1hr den go work le... 6pm to 10pm... today I was not willing to go to work lo... very tired sia... haiz... but bo bian... go lo... I got my working strategy de... like that I will be not tired after working... my strategy is 3 hours of work... can slack how much den I slack how much lo... left about 1 hour like that den work like siao... Haha...
I really take back alot of trolley from 9pm to 9.30pm sia... after that I wait for closing le... the first 3 hour I really slack alot... cox today really not so many people come to shop... so that means I can rest more... Haha... after work I straight home lo... now den I blog cox just now converting some movies to MP4 format so I watch in psp converting that time my computer very lag sia cannot do anything... that y now den blog... going sleep soon le... that all... nite... 11:59pm... 30/07/07... bk signing off...