Today wake up at 10.15am... actually I set alarm to 9.45am... den I woke up le at that time... but I’m too tired... so I fall a sleep again... when I wake up again it is 10.15am... den I discover while I sleeping, I been holding my hp in my hand for de 30min sleep.... Haha... wake up le den online help PBC on his blog... I dunnid help him much cox he know how to do.... just help him abit nia... now he have a blog le.... wish he can write his story in his blog daily...
Hmmm today work abit sian... cox alot people.. den hor take trolley from taxi also very sian... need extra strength to push de trolley cox tampines mall is renovating the floor out side of tampines mall... is very stupid lo... they build le... den now they wan rebuild again.... just leave it as it is la... rebuild also de same rite?? what for waste money on rebuilding de floor??? save cost better.... make mi tired at taxi... push until the trolley also dunwan to listen to mi.... hard to push sia....
Hmmm today is de last day I work with muthu... today work wiv him very relax lehz... cox we noe de timing very well... tml is muthu last day of work le... anyway he told mi he dun wan to work long time ago lo... now he get to quit the job.... that good for him lo... concentrate on one job can liao... dunnid so much job de... I saw him tired den mi sia... that y today I help him push alot of trolley up and also take alot of basket...
Today both of as work till 10pm... but he ask mi go home straight after 10pm... den he close de door everything lo... tml have to work 11 to 5pm... haiz... so tired le... going to sleep soon ba... 11:25pm... 28/07/07... bk signing off...