Today wake up at 8.45am... is really late lo... yesterday I sleep very early lehz 10plus pm I go sleep le... but today end up waking up late.... get wash up and eat my breakfast den off I go to school le... 9.20am den I reached school.... wow today okok la... not so late la... cox the lesson dunnoe what time start de... everyone is playing computers den doing projects....
Den 12pm go cafe 2 to have lunch.... after lunch is 1pm le... den go for another lesson.... from 1pm to 2pm... today early release sia... so I go home straight to slack lo... den about 4.30pm den go out of house to work le... luckily nv late for work.... 4.59pm den I reach working place... haha... thought today will late sia...
Today during working time I go take back about 7 trolley back to ntuc... it is alot sia.... on the way back to ntuc I saw 2 hamsters on a chair... like no one de... actually I wanna adopt it de... but I think that my mum won let lo... so I leave it there liao... later working for about 1hr plus I feel like taking it home sia... they are so ke lian so I tell hong wei to go with mi to check whether it is still there or not... it seem like it is gone le... but the box is still there... I think the hamster run away liao.... find for minutes but cannot find it... den nvm lo.... walk back to ntuc to work....
Today got PWP so hong wei have to work solo lo... I do pwp from 7.30pm to 8.30pm... very fast sia... cox those goods is big big de... not small de... tht y fast... after that we 2 work together le... today I blog late cox everyday I sure read about 20 plus blog be4 I blog de... den I discover got blogging war between xia xue blog wiv lao zha bor blog and alot more popular blog in singapore.... xia xue keep saying those people blog suck or what de.... I think that she is too much le la.... got many people support her n also got people hate her... but I think mainly hate her ba.... I also hate her la... say people say until like that.... I think she jia ba bo tai ji la... that y say about people blog... or maybe she wan to get peoples attention la....
Hmmm the shop today nv call mi... so I think tml the psp will be back le... think a new black psp is coming along.... that all for today.... now need do my java project le.. cox got something wrong must edit again.... 11:50pm.... 18/07/07 bk signing off...