Today school reopen le... hmmm wake up at 7.30am den 8.15am reached school..... today about 1/2 to 3/4 of the class come nia..... lesson started from 8am to 12pm.... after that have lunch le..... I think I walked about 30mins later den I have my lunch ba.... cox today the cafe 1 n 2 during 12pm alot people de... it is hard to get a sit.... so my class decide to go tampines mall to eat.... den another half wan go eastpoint.... den another wan go Singapore expo eat.... actually all decided to go expo eat le.... half way to expo the change their mind to go tampines...
I was abit lan lan la.... they cannot make up their mind de.... in the end some of them wan go back to school eat.... so I follow them go back le.... in the end all go back school eat... cox everyone is not steady de... so sian lo... walked for so long in the end go back school... haiz.... after lunch go for another lesson liao.... from 1 to 3.15pm ba.... den went home le.... today was so tired... I think I still not use to wake up so early ba... cox 3 weeks I been waking up at 10am plus to 12pm de....
Today nv go to work.... cox my legs is pain... dunnoe y lehz... maybe yesterday I work n walk too much liao... in the end pain lo... now my legs not pain le... I think I need some rest ba..... must sleep early liao... since school start le... must work really hard le.... 2 months more to exam.... will affect GPA de.... I miss my psp so much... thought today will come back... but they nv call mi to collect it.... now den I know.... once a thing is away, den u will know how to zhen xi it... or else u treat it for granted..... when my psp come back must really zhen xi le... haha.... wish tml will come back.... haha.... I wanna play my new dl game de.... wahaha.... 10:34pm.... 09/07/07... bk signing off....