Today I wake up at 10am.... just when I switch on my hp for awhile, my hp rang le... it is a call from uncle king bah call mi to work from 2 to 10pm... actually I already expected liao lo... cox yesterday I asked hong wei is he coming tml.... he say he nv work... so I already prepare to work 7 hr liao.... if I nv ask him about it... maybe today I will abit angry n sian sian.... Haha....
Same thing happened.... watch yu mei ren den about 1.30pm go work liao.... today work very smooth.... my mood today is okok.... hmmm today very busy in the afternoon den about 6 pm like that lesser le.... easy to work.... today I buy kit kat worth of $5 so I get a spin cox got promotion on kit kat ma.... den I won a kit kat cost 50cent nia.... haiz.... no luck... cannot get the pouch.... haiz...
Today I buy alot of things..... buy kit kat la.... my favorite drink la (green tea)..... buy hair colour conditioner la and fish fillet..... den carry home from tampines ntuc.... so heavy ar.... today last min people make mi angry sia.... it is 10pm le... by law I cannot even let anyone in de.... but those people suck man.... last min.... argue with mi sia... I think about 3 customers male de.... dun even feel like a gentleman sia... cannot even understand that we need to go home de.... so I cannot let anyone in le... they kpkb outside.... anyway they are late n the door need to close de....
I got the rite to stop them from coming in de.... they just cannot understand the word "late" la.... in the end muru the Indian man(work same as mi de) let them in.... I feel buay song lo... where can like that de... if mi is the customer, I will feel ps de lo.... since I’m late cannot even go in I will just come shop another time the.... but those guys is really inconsiderate la..... I was so angry lo...
After that I go cover the frozen frig liao.... cox no one cover that on today... so have to help them lo... after that I went home le.... actually should thumb out at 10pm de... but today work extra 9mins.... the 9 mins is work for free den... haiz.... den come home le lo.... 11:22pm.... 07/07/07.... bk signing off....