Today wake up at 9am.... actually intend to go sch do project de.... but yesterday I slept at 3am cox I keeping my PSP from 2 am to 3am den go sleep... den today wake up too tired le... so nv go sch early.... instead I reached school at 12pm for the antenna course....
After antenna course is about 1.30pm ba.... den jj, jin sheng, pbc, ying hong and mi go tampines mall BK to eat.... jj, jin sheng and ying hong take cab.... mi n pbc take bus.... cox they take cab first ma.... den mi n pbc wait for so long dun even have a cab so the bus come so take bus lo....
Haiz... I feel like kana cheat like that.... buy a meal upsize for $7.30 after I buy then I heard from them that there is student meal... I thought there is no student meal le... that y I order normal de..... so stupid mi... haiz.... nvm what is over is over.... Haha.... I eat until so full sia.... BK double mushroom swiss.... den I saw pbc eat whopper meal.... the burger so big sia.... last time I eat until I cannot walk out of BK sia... that y I nv eat it again le... Haha.... he so thin can everything up all sia...
After eating jin sheng go home liao.. left we 4 take bus 23 go TP for java programming.... today the teach speak too soft le.... I cannot heard what is he teaching about... so his lesson today I cannot understand anything.... but exercise the part he got teach so I understand abit la... Haha.... sad sia... my result suck.... quiz 1 I got 9/20... I FAIL... sian.... must work harder liao.... haiz... lucky this subject is not graded in ITE de.... Haha.... but must work hard for it la....
After lesson went home le.... too tired so take a 30min nap from 7 to 7.30pm... den go take dinner... about 8pm I go down blk 224 find zi jian le... teach him engineering math.... he is poly n I’m ite de... some of it I know den I teach him lo.... some I really dunnoe so nv teach him.... about 1 hr of teaching den go home liao...
From 9pm to 10pm I go in maple play my sin cox got 2 time exp so play awhile lo.... after that blog liao lo... Haha.... that all for today.... tml pwp le... sian.... 11:09pm... 03/07/07.... bk signing off....