Today I wake up at 8am.... den reached school at about 8.40am.... when I wake up my fish is gone from the tank le... be4 my father go work he take the fish out and throw it away le... cox it die liao.... today math lesson I forget to bring my book so borrow from friends.... hmmm after that customers service.... during the lesson we watched follow the law very funny sia de show... Haha...
After that lesson have lunch liao.... ate my lunch den play tai dee until 1pm go for project lesson.... during project lesson do nothing sia... so I take out my math homework to finish it lo... after finish it I play my psp liao... until the lesson ended at 4.30pm... the teacher keep aiming mi sia... play psp nv do any thing.... kaoz.... ppl play he dun care... I play he care.... haiz....
Straight after school I went home le... slack awhile den go take nap liao... cox later I’m going to my work place liao... today got stock taking.... work from 9.30pm to 4am... lucky the rain just stop liao... mi can cycle to work liao.. Haha... 9pm have to leave home le... write till here liao.... later need go setter my handphone bill liao... own 4 month le... haven pay den kana cut off liao... haiz.... today just cut off... cannot sms or call out... only incoming call can nia... haiz.... 8:38pm... 23/07/07.... bk signing off....