Today wake up at 10am... so tired sia... den eat my breakfast den go work le... work from 11 to 5pm... in the afternoon very busy sia... so many people come to shop... today during working time 12pm like that I quarrel wiv a customers sia... I nv use trolley to bang him or what lo... anyway I dun care him la... he wan compliant go compliant lo... I work so good for NTUC... they dun care about dis kind of small matter de...
During work I was very tired n also very sian lo... no mood to work today... I feel that de uncle king bak always eat snake when I come work wiv him... I discover that I can take up to 20 plus trolley in one time when I work wiv him... after I take everything up den I saw him take about less den 10 trolley up from carpark... if he like that slack I also slack liao lo... I want to go catch him sia... but I lazy go catch la... wish he can discover that he eat snake more den mi la... dunnid I tell him... den from 2 to 5pm, all de way I take basket liao n also some trolley nia...
After work I was really tired le... den I have to wait for hong wei to pass him my thumb drive so he can upload 200 pound de movie for mi... I waited for him about 1 hr ba... cox I work until 5pm ma den he work 6pm... tml I will take back my thumb drive from him in school... I now very very tired sia... soon I’m going to sleep le... tml schooling lo... feel like not going to project lesson sia... cox I nv done anything yet =x haiz... dunnoe how to face teacher tml...
I still got upcoming test n also have to hand in my java project too... my project team mate(for sch de) is more lazy den mi lo... how to ask them... haiz... sian sia... lazy to think le... that all for today... 8:43pm... 29/07/07... bk signing off...