Today I wake up late cox lied in my bed dun wan to wake up... I think I over sleep le.... 9 hr of sleep.... wake up at 8am... I’m still tired... cycle to school also sian.... reached school at 8.30am... luckily teacher nv teach... do assignment... I was tired when doing it... I do slowly sia... but finally I finish it today at project lesson.... when I do my assignment I talk to friends n also doing it in the same time... cox really sian at the lesson....
Today teacher call mi form a team for the upcoming math trail.... I say cannot la... I cannot led them de.... den teacher form for au... he say he wan send 2 team in our class... I sian lo... go there play play lo.... lucky the math is easy de... O lvl standard nia.... sure can de... I just scare difficult nia.... team 1 is mi... boon chuan
.... ying hong... and Melvyn.... next team is soo hui.... teng song.... wei jian... and bing kun.... after math lesson is customers service... sian de lesson....
After lesson go eat at cafe 2.... den play tai dee until about 12.30pm.... 30min more to next lesson so mi and another 2 friends go library.... mi go library finish my maths den go for another lesson.... at the project class also sian de.... cox I got nothing to show teacher today... so no progress.... in class I do my java project thingy.... these project suck.... sian half.... I pay alot attention to that subject but still dunnoe how to do sia...
Come home is about 4.30pm.... I slack until about 7pm den do my project le... I somehow dunnoe how to do sia.... I just do lo... now I not tired sia.... I think today I can tahan to 1am.... after blogging I going to continue do the project le... zzzzz...... I’m been reading lots of blog... those blogger is poly student(year 2 somemore)...
Now den I know Y poly student so tired n stress le... every day is project project n project... I think I dun even have half of there hardworking sia.... haiz.... I asked alot of my friends about these project le... some dun care go sleep liao... some half finish liao... some cannot even contact them... some dun even answer my call... some call le dun even reply de.... haiz.... I’m going to finish at least 3/4 be4 I go sleep.... dun care whether is wrong or what le... at least I do something den nothing.... 10:40pm... 16/07/07.... bk signing off..... MY PSP STILL NOT BACK SIAN~~ 11DAYS LE....