Today I wake up at 12.19pm.... actually wan wake up at 11am de... but too tired le so continue to slp until 12pm plus lo.... den 2pm meet pbc in TP to eat lunch.... we go to design blk to eat again.... I have the chicken chop again..... den 3pm go for java programming.... haiz.... onli about 11 people come nia.... the class is really haiz.... den the other class alot come onli ours.... after lesson walk to tampines mall to make the ntuc card ar.... dunnoe wht card la... make le also won use it de... I got a posb bank card can liao....
After that went home le...... after dinner I find alot of theme for PSP de.... I think I too smart le... cox the theme for psp is not too nice... so I want to change the theme ma... so I go to the advance configuration for psp de... to change the theme.... but haiz... changed it... anyhow configure de.... in the end I come out a black screen.... I cannot go back to the advance configuration.... so I bring it back to the retail shop which is in eastpoint...
Near my house de.... I buy it from yishun ma.... when I tell them that they say my one have to repair liao... which cost $80 for it.... they discount for mi $70 nia... but still expensive... they say u cannot find this price le.... bo bian the PSP I cannot set any thing le... so have to pay for it lo.... sad sia.... feel like crying... but cannot cry out.... haiz... my money gone liao.... sad ar...
This month tend to save $400 de... cox my pay $500 bank in yesterday ma... den give my mum $100 left $400 unspent de... in the end I left $300 more... today I buy a UMD for myself... cost $25 den plus $70 = $95.... wtf spend so much.... kaoz.... sad ar... if I nv make spoilt it I think this month I can buy a 1gb ram for my computer le... haizzz... feel like wracking myself... y so stupid.... haiz..... 3 to 5 days den my PSP come back... haiz.... miss my PSP for days ba..... sad la sad la....
This teached mi a lesson le..... not to be too smart.... when I get back my psp I won change anything le... can play, can listen to music and watch movie can liao... y must ask for more.... so stupid mi.... the PSP is with mi for 1 month 2 days le.... I go make spoilt it..... haiz.... sad sad sad.... 9pm.... 05/07/07.... bk signing off....