Today wake up at 7.30am.... about 8.10am I reached school liao le... today only have math lesson so after math go home liao.... 10am the lesson ended n I cycle home.... at home I play my psp while ripping songs to my computer... cox today after work, I plan to go to yi liang's house to visit n talk to him lo... in the same time give him songs n also returning him his UMD(PSP de CD) last time nv buy ma so have to borrow first... den bought one le... must return ma...
Have a 30mins nap after playing psp n ripping songs... den have lunch go work liao... today I have to work.. cox last time agree to work just this Friday nia... today actually work from 2 to 6 de... but about 5.30pm I was ready to go home le... cox 30min be4 finish work the time go very fast de... just when I wan take all trolley up to ntuc, hoon hoon call mi liao... told mi to work until 10pm... I was like wtf lo... must work until 10pm... actually I can reject her de... but nvm la... since going to ppl house is not important den work until 10pm lo...
I was like sian sian liao... but nvm... tml I can go to his house de... I got one request from her if I wan till 10pm.. I say today Friday sure alot people de... so ask her whether I can call hong wei to work with mi or not... she say u call him.. if he wan den work lo... luckily when I called hong wei he agree to work sia... like that my working life is not boring liao... at least got people to talk to den work alone... haiz.... in the same time he can earn 4hrs of money better den staying at home do nothing.... the time pass even faster when he come... after working is about 10.15pm le... straight away I went home le... that all for today tml have to work from 11am to 5pm... 11:26pm... 20/07/07... bk signing off...