Today I wake up at 10am in the morning... sleep about less den 6 hr den wake up le... I feel energetic sia.... I ate my breakfast den go change my fish water le.... de water is so dirty lo... 3 week nv change den become so dirty liao.... took mi 1 hr to change it.... when I wanna put anti chlorine to it... I discover I had used finish de anti chlorine le... I put my fish in the tank wiv chlorine de... den I go take a bath be4 I go buy anti chlorine from Simei wet market....
When I come back with the bottle of anti chlorine which cost $1.10, I saw my fish going to die le... lol... swim upside down... Haha... den I put some anti chlorine to the tank den I just leave it there liao... soon the fish is back to life... Haha... expected liao.... they cannot live in water with chlorine de... $1.10 saved 4 of my fish life... Haha...
After that I go blog what ytd I did le... after blogging I go do homework sia... it is about 40min be4 I when out of house to work.... finally I finished one of the math homework be4 I go work.... today work from 2 to 10pm.... beginning to work... I was not so tired de... but when time pass, I feel more n more tired as I work.... I feel like sleeping sia... about 6pm finally I get to have my 1 hr break le... cox muthu come liao... he work 6 to 10pm... den another uncle work 11am to 5pm... den 5pm to 6pm only mi working... sian... solo sia....
I sleep in the 1 hour break sia... after I wake up I was still tired... but have to work lo... left 3 hour more den go home le... the last hour I going ki siao lo.... cox too happy le going to go home le ma.... Haha.... after work I straight away went home le... I too long nv jog le.. so decided to go jogging lo... jog for about 30min ba den come home.... I was so tired le... but I wanna blog le den go sleep... Haha... my eyes is 3/4 going to close le... today is really a full day.... I really cherish every second of the day.... lol....
Tml still have to work from 11am to 5pm... sian.... working with hong wei.... think won be too bored ba.... can talk alot... Haha.... 11:43pm.... 14/07/07... bk signing off....